To download the track data including the actual measurements of the track, you can send a GET request to the address. For TID, you can use the track id on the track list.
All tracks in the same case use the same start time, therefore they are time-synchronized.
The first column is the number of seconds since casestart. The second column has the measured value and the string value respectively.
Depending on the track type (ttype), the stored form varies.
- Numeric / String tracks
- Only rows with values are saved.
- Therefore, time intervals can vary.
- Wave tracks
- Each row in the wave track has the same time interval.
- Rows without values are also created (loadable as an array)
- Only the first, second, and last rows have time value (Because it is unnecessary and monotonically increased in most cases)
CAUTION: The string is encoded as UTF-8 and follows the RFC 4180 standard CSV format, which is enclosed by quotes when the line is included. Therefore, in the case of string track, the number of rows may not be the number of measurements, and it should be parsed using CSV parser for each language.